There are many reasons why MTN Business should be your first choice. The real question to ask yourself is, why not MTN Business?
1. MTN Business has a flexible, resilient network:
- We make the growth of your communications infrastructure simple. MTN Business has over 23 Points of Presence.
- African footprint: we have a physical presence in 24 countries on the continent.
- We offer a non-contended network infrastructure.
- We have invested R14 billion in our network between 2008 and 2010.
- Quality Juniper products comprise the core of our network and Cisco products manage access to it.
2. Fibre access:
- MTN Business is building and connecting fibre networks in key metropolitan areas across South Africa. Cape Town and Johannesburg already have self-provisioned fibre rings between Points of Presence, providing additional resilience.
3. Redundant Internet connectivity:
- MTN Business has invested in and added capacity to multiple Internet cable systems.
4. Our international breakouts in Amsterdam, London and New York:
- We have international breakout points and multiple investments in undersea fibre cable.
5. Hosting facilities
- We have built world class distributed data centres, located in key centres of Africa, providing secure and flexible carrier-grade environments for infrastructure.
- Fixed to mobile convergence, mobile IP-based network converged with IP network.
7. MTN Business can take you anywhere in Africa and the world
- International ties with international carriers.
8. Our Core Value Proposition: customer experience
- We are always tracking, measuring and putting projects in place to improve our customers' experience.