What is MTN Cloud Connect Wireless?
MTN Cloud Connect Wireless is a low-cost, high-availability Layer 2 ethernet access service delivered via carrier-grade licensed wireless spectrum. It provides customers with symmetrical, dedicated connectivity to the MTN Business core IP network.
MTN Cloud Connect Wireless is primarily intended to address the connectivity needs of Enterprise customers requiring a cost-effective, reliable, high-speed alternative to existing ADSL, Diginet or unlicensed microwave solutions.
The key components and features of MTN Cloud Connect Wireless are as follows:
- Bandwidth options from 1Mbps to 10Mbps
- A low-cost, high-reliability and last-mile service providing Enterprise customers with Ethernet based connectivity, which allows access to a broader suite of MTN Business Enterprise services
- A dedicated, guaranteed Layer 2 Ethernet service
- High availability and active service monitoring
- Range of MTN provided routers to choose from
- Delivered via MTN’s carrier-grade licensed wireless spectrum.
- National Coverage
MTN Cloud Connect Wireless will be available nationally in all major and minor metropolitan areas, including Johannesburg, Pretoria, Cape Town, Durban, Bloemfontein, Port Elizabeth, East London, Nelspruit, Polokwane, and George. Building for an Ethernet Everywhere future
- Faster Installation
The targeted installation lead-time for any new MTN Cloud Connect Wireless service is 10 to 14 days, subject to standard RFO requirements
- Low Cost Solution
The MTN Cloud Connect Wireless service offers Enterprise customers an affordable, reliable means of connecting small/remote branches to their MTN provided WAN, Hosting and Fixed Voice services.
For pricing information, check the site coverage map and complete your details for one of our MTN Consultants to contact you.
How do I get MTN Cloud Connect Wireless?
The service is only available in areas where there is PMP coverage
To determine if your site is eligible:
- Visit MTN’s coverage page (http://www.mtnbusiness.com/za/en/Pages/coverage-map.aspx)
- Enter your physical address, GPS co-ordinates or Pin drop your location and search
- If you qualify and are interested in the service, click on “I’m interested” and complete your details. Our MTN consultants will contact you.
Ts and Cs apply