What is MTN Business Broadband LTE?
MTN Business Broadband LTE is a best effort, capped, internet service delivered across the LTE network to a fixed location, such as an office building.
The price plan is ideal for small- to medium-sized customers looking for an affordable, fast, and reliable internet-based product. It is also targeted at customers who are currently running on copper-based technologies, such as ADSL and Diginet, and require a reliable, alternative solution. Large corporations that require internet connectivity for their small, remote sites can also sign up for the service.
The service is available in certain areas where there is Fixed LTE network coverage as determined by the MTN online coverage map.
The service uses MTN’s LTE network as the last mile access, with internet breakout from the MTN Core IP network.
This solution is made up of the following components:
- Capped data price plan
- Anytime Data
- Work Express Data
- CAT 6 and above LTE Wi-Fi enabled routers
- Customers can expect a more consistent, high-speed internet connection on the LTE network
MTN Business Broadband LTE offers:
- Larger data bundles at a lower price
- An inclusive Work Express Data bundle, for use between 10:00 and 13:00, every day of the week
- Fast and reliable access speeds
- No physical line installation, meaning the customer is up and running quickly
MTN Business Broadband LTE price plans
MTN Business Broadband LTE offers a wide range of base price plans that include Anytime Data and Work Express Data. These price plans are available in a 24-month contract term.
- Work Express Data is data that is allocated to be used during working hours (10:00–13:00)
- These price plans are designed to match any internet needs a business might have, while the Work
Express Data ensures that a business has all the data it requires to be productive during working hours.
|Price plan (per month)||Anytime Data|| Work Express Data (10:00-13:00) ||Total Data|| Sh@reLink B612 || Sh@reLink B618 |
|MTN Business Broadband LTE 10GB||10GB||5GB||15GB||R189||R249|
|MTN Business Broadband LTE 15GB||15GB||10GB||25GB||R219||R279|
|MTN Business Broadband LTE 30GB||30GB||20GB||50GB||R319||R379|
|MTN Business Broadband LTE 60GB||60GB||40GB||100GB||R519||R579|
|MTN Business Broadband LTE 110GB||110GB||80GB||190GB||R819||R879|
|MTN Business Broadband LTE 170GB||170GB||100GB||270GB||R1 019||R1 079|
|MTN Business Broadband LTE 230GB||230GB||120GB||350GB||R1 219||R1 279|
How to sign up for MTN Business Broadband LTE
The service is only available in areas where the is Fixed LTE coverage, so three basic steps are followed to determine eligibility
Step 1: Check if you are in an area where there is Fixed LTE coverage (done by customer)
Step 2: Apply for the service
- Choose your base price plan
- Choose your preferred LTE router
Step 3: Check if there is a slot available (done by MTN)
- MTN will check if there is a slot available based on your physical address
- If there is a slot, then you will be assisted in signing up for the service
MTN Business Broadband LTE How to Booklet