What is MTN Business Broadband Wireless?
MTN Business Broadband Wireless is MTN’s bundled internet offering.
Utilising MTN’s world-class internet backbone and Point to Multipoint (PMP) microwave technology, MTN Business Broadband Wireless delivers high speed, symmetrical business-class internet access – ideal for customers requiring a reliable and efficient alternative to DSL and mobile broadband solutions.
The key components and features of MTN Business Broadband Wireless are as follows:
- Bandwidth options of 10Mbps and 20Mbps
- A low-cost, high reliability last mile broadband internet service
- Unshaped and uncapped best effort broadband service
- Full local and international internet access
- A router is included*
- Symmetrical, uncapped, contended, unshaped bandwidth
- High Availability
- Delivered via MTN’s carrier-grade licensed wireless spectrum
- No fair user policy (FUP)
* For a promotional period only
- National Coverage
MTN Business Broadband Wireless will be available nationally in all major and minor metropolitan areas, including Johannesburg, Pretoria, Cape Town, Durban, Bloemfontein, Port Elizabeth, East London, Nelspruit, Polokwane, and George. Building for an Ethernet Everywhere future
- Faster Installation
The targeted installation lead-time for any new MTN Business Broadband Wireless service is 10 to 14 days, subject to standard RFO requirements
- Low Cost Solution
The MTN Business Broadband Wireless offers Enterprise customers an affordable means of access to the internet and is intended to compete with low cost copper and unlicensed microwave
MTN Business Broadband Wireless
||Non Recurring Charge (Incl VAT)||Monthly Recurring Charge (Incl VAT) 12 Month contract||Monthly Recurring Charge (Incl VAT) 24 Month contract|
|10 Mbps||R 1 007||R 2 100||R 1 900|
|20 Mbps||R 1 007||R 2 300||R 2 100|
How do I get MTN Business Broadband Wireless?
The service is only available in areas where there is PMP coverage
To determine if your site is eligible:
- Visit MTN’s coverage page (http://www.mtnbusiness.com/za/en/Pages/coverage-map.aspx)
- Enter your physical address, GPS co-ordinates or Pin drop your location and search
- If you qualify and are interested in the service, click on “I’m interested” and complete your details. Our MTN consultants will contact you.
Ts and Cs apply